Our work together will be completely personal, confidential and tailored for what you need, where you want to go, and who you want to be. Each coaching package it designed and customized for each client. My clients are both corporations and individuals.
A coach is very different from a therapist, who normally focuses on helping people work through “past” problems in order to heal. As your coach, I instead focus on moving you “forward” through your actions and outcomes as you achieve your goals and turn your dreams into reality.
As a coach, I help you realize what you really want holistically from your career, life and supporting relationships. I walk alongside you, create accountability and share valuable insights that you may never achieve alone. As you tap into your best self I’m here to assist you with identifying perspective and depth for your personal and professional life, together we Assess-Aim-Fire!.
My clients achieve more than they ever thought possible – at a faster pace and more self-aware of the changes that are taking place. Most importantly they see positive change in all facets and stages of their lives leaving them individually empowered and in the lives of others they impact… a true Metamorphosis.
- For every coaching package, I include my book, Bravely She Flies. I’m proud to be a contributing author to this book that features women sharing their stories in their own words and in their own time.
- I offer several assessments individualized to meet your needs – Strengthsfinder 3.0, Uniquely You, and OAD to name a few.
- Packages are designed to meet your needs. Typical packages are a minimum of 3 months. Most clients find 6 – 9 month packages ideal.
- 3 month packages include (6) 60 minute Coaching sessions.
- 6 month packages include (12) 60 minute Coaching sessions.
- Our sessions will happen by phone, Skype, or in-person. We’ll decide together which is best for you! You’ll also have unlimited access via text and email with each package.
- You’ll get access to my network of highly sought-after professionals to assist with your professional and personal needs in the area of Career Management, Networking, Image Consulting, Branding Yourself, and Health and Wellness.
Genena helps companies establish a better understanding Diversity & Inclusion, Culture, Internal Employee Engagement and External Community Engagement allowing for workforce transformation that increases employee productivity, morale and equips leaders with cultural competence needed in the global marketplace.
She tells, shows and teaches leaders how to build a trusting, engaged and inclusive workforce.
Genena has experience speaking, facilitating and moderating panels for small and large groups. She is available for women’s events, conferences, small groups, award ceremonies, book clubs and has been a featured panelists for several corporate and private events. Her engaging, funny and inspiring personality captures audiences attention every time.